I’m humbled by this, and hope that these apps have been useful to most of the people that downloaded them.
First I have a developed a translation management system so anyone can help translating the apps in different languages. You can find it here: https://translate.binaryguilt.com. Thanks to this tool, but above all thanks to the wonderful Maksym Vlasov, Ezequiel Santos, Tomasz Sęczkowski, Christian Plonka and Miranda Roll-Lund:
- Complete Ear Trainer is now available in German, Polish, Portuguese and Ukrainian
- Complete Music Reading Trainer is now available in Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese and Ukrainian
- Complete Rhythm Trainer is now available in Polish, Portuguese and Ukrainian
Then, these last few months I added two sections to Complete Rhythm Trainer: Polyrhythms (play and practice any polyrhythm) and Free Practice (write and play any rhythm).
On the iOS side, Benjamin Rossi is hard at work on the iOS port and we finally released custom programs for the iOS version of Complete Ear Trainer. Custom programs are of course cross-platform and you can create custom programs for your students that can be joined and played from both Android and iOS devices. Remaining features are currently ported (additional sound banks, UI update, etc.) and as soon as it is done, Complete Rhythm Trainer and Complete Music Reading Trainer port will start. We hope to release everything this year.
That’s all for now!
It is a great pleasure to announce that our brand new app Complete Music Reading Trainer has been released on Android!
About the app:
The ultimate music reading training app. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, Complete Music Reading Trainer is the fastest way to learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills. Whichever clef you want to learn and whatever your instrument is, the app will make you master any chosen clef or clef combination while rendering the learning process enjoyable.
- 270 progressive drills covering all seven clefs (treble, bass, alto, tenor, soprano, mezzo-soprano and baritone clefs) over 3 levels / 26 chapters
- Content is organized in such a way that you can choose which levels or chapters are relevant to your instrument and focus on these, whether you play the guitar and only need treble clef, piano and need treble and bass clef, cello and need a mix of bass and tenor clefs, etc.: all instruments are covered
- Practice key signatures up to 6 sharps/flats in progressive key signature drills
- Practice common clef combinations in mixed clef drills
- Play a selection of 19 drills in arcade mode
- 5 octaves of actual recorded grand piano sounds
- 6 additional sound banks are available, all with actual recorded sounds: vintage piano, Rhodes piano, electric guitar, harpsichord, concert harp and pizzicato strings
- 3 ways to input notes: note circle, virtual piano keyboard, or by connecting a MIDI controller to your device
- 4 sheet music display styles: modern, classic, handwritten and jazz
- … and much more!